Mike Caldwell and Charlie Shrem discuss luck and Bitcoin, Casascius Coins, and Creating cryptography projects like SwipeClock that solve problems.
On this week’s Untold Stories, join Charlie and Casascius Coin Creator Mike Caldwell for a fresh take on topics such as:
- The best ways to make Bitcoin understandable to newcomers.
- Creating cryptography projects like SwipeClock that solve problems.
- What makes some Casascius coins much more valuable than others.
- How Casascius Coins are like the Golden Calf in the Bible — in a good way.
- Luck and Bitcoin
- How Mike secured the private keys of Casascius Coins
- How the Bitcoin Talk Forums have been a breeding ground of crypto innovation.
-----If you enjoyed this conversation, share it with your colleagues & friends, rate, review, and subscribe.This podcast is presented by BlockWorks Group. For exclusive content and events that provide insights into the crypto and blockchain space, visit them at: https://www.blockworksgroup.io